Ames Hill Productions Credits
Andy Reichsman's credits include:
- Signs of Life – Producer – feature
- Eyes of Fire – Associate Producer –
- Duke Ellington – Co-Producer – PBS,
The American Experience
- What You Mean We? – Producer – PBS
program starring Laurie Anderson
- Drinking in America – Producer – HBO
program starring Eric Bogosian
- Commercials produced– Coke, Minolta, Ford,
Asahi Beer, Motorcraft, KYW-TV (NBC Philadelphia)
News Team, Procter & Gamble, and many, many others
- Rock videos produced – Billy Joel, Chicago,
Styx, John Cougar Melloncamp, Kenny Rogers, etc.
Kate Purdie's credits include:
- 60 Minutes – Editor and Producer
- Precarious Peace: God and Guatemala – A one-hour
documentary on Guatemala’s civil war and peace process.
- African Christianity – A series of short
films on religion in Ghana and Zimbabwe.
- Read To Me – A documentary about a reading
program for teenage mothers and their children.
- Parish Portraits – Documentary portraits
of four Episcopal churches.
- Here Am I – The Journey of Jonathan Daniels.
A one-hour documentary about the young seminarian slain during the
Civil Rights Movement. Aired on New Hampshire PBS and the Odyssey
- A Portrait of Sandglass Theater – An examination
of process in the development of a theater production by puppeteer
- 3-2-1 CONTACT – Children's Television Workshop
series – segments include: Babies, Twins, Island series. 1988
Intl. Monitor Award for Best Editing.
- Facing Evil: with Bill Moyers – A 90 minute
PBS Special with Maya Angelou and others.
- OK Heart, Auction: American Farmer – PBS
documentaries on heart disease and the farm crisis.